Friday 23 May 2014

Using Smartwatches

WOW.  I can't believe that this was the first XKCD I saved, that's almost as crazy as not having found a Dilbert yet. I was reading both of them long before I left Google Reader and started this collection.

This was was long before the Apple watch came out, but it's good to see that Randall used the Smartwatch as an accessory for an Apple iPhone.


XKCD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. [XKCD]

Other notable entries:
  1. Women complain about the practical drawbacks of "fashion" yet they keep buying it. Here a strip complains about the size of pockets in Women's clothes. The answer is don't buy clothing that is unsuitable for your needs. Create a market and under the capitalist system other manufacturers will soon start to fill the void. [Chaos life]
  2. I have no idea what this comic means, but it made coffee come out of my nose. [rm -Rf /]
  3. A Swiss Multi-Scythe. Again, don't ask me why, but it worked. [Spud]
  4. I used to like Robbie and Bobby, but it's gone off (for me) since and this is the only one I kept. Here's their take on frozen toast. [Robbie and Bobby]
  5. This cartoon is almost a one-shot for me, but there is one other entry saved from them forward in September. They did work well with the invention of the bicycle seat. Perhaps it's because I'm a cyclist. [Close To Home]
  6. Rounding up April - May with this self referential sign. [Chuckle-Bros]

This is a resurrected page from the archives. Date from posting date of the featured comic. This blog entry really posted 24 May 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment