Another myth. Two guys sharing a bed must be head to foot (Strangely enough when I was a child it was called "Head to Tail" which if you think about it is even weirder) failing which they will turn gay.
What is it about being gay that it is so easy to become? I've never noticed a strong desire to switch from fish to chestnuts. Are these all tales told by closeted gays who are in denial to explain their lapses?
Original on Amazing Super Powers.
Amazing Super Powers is the brain-child of Wes and Tony whose stupid fart jokes are covered by this license (CC BY NC ND).
Other notable entries, apparently all food related, but not all human. Toe jam must be filling:
- Once upon a Donna's debut entry with hot chicken soup.
- I've loved this Spud comics item about ducks on a date. It's so gratifying to finally be able to share it.
- Bizarro on birds teaching their young about food,
- Spud on burgers.
- Before the Paleo diet was the Cretaceous. Thanks Toonhole.
- F Minus on the best thing to buy at Starbucks,
- while at Rhymes with Orange's cafe they are still handing out wifi passwords. How quaint.
- Buni on La piñata. What could possibly go wrong?
- Buni on ripening fruit.
This is a backdated page from the archives. Date from posting date of the featured comics. This blog entry was really written on 24 May 2015.