I have an ongoing habit of teasing my wife over her frothy milky vaguely coffee flavoured hot milkshakes.
Sareen Akharjalian tells it like it is in this episode of Ink on the side.
"if you take a ton of sugar with your coffee, you DON’T like coffee. Trust me, you’re just a sugar addict. Ain’t nothin wrong with that! Just admit it, and come join my Anonymous group for candy addicts."
Ink on the Side by Sareen Akharjalian is licensed under Creative Commons by-nc-nd 3.0
Other notable entries:
- Now a word from our regular coffee addicts. Want to get coffee? [Diesel Sweeties]
- Every restaurant's nightmare, food in the hair. [Argyle Sweater]
- I blame Fresh-up's "Apple based" drinks for this Juice Cleanse from [Toonhole]
- The only marriage accepted by them is Biblical marriage [Truthdig]
- Current staff embellishing their résumés. [Dilbert]
- Why Steven King is not a good bedtime story. [Bizarro]
This is a backdated page from the archives. Date from posting date of the featured comics. This blog entry was really written on 25 May 2015.