At some point in the process I started saving cartoons (web comics) that I found especially poignant or otherwise good.
The four oldest saved web comics in my collection are from August 2013:
- Three images from The Gallery of Freaks, an edgy thought provoking strip that hasn't put anything into my feed for 502 days now. I miss them
- I'm Yelling About Things Therefore I am Worth Listening to. A protestor believing that a loud voice and a tie dyed hair band should trump the votes of the electorate.
- The most bothersome of bothers. How Pooh bear should have ended.
- Never forget what you give up when you are afraid you will never get back.
- One strip on corporate morale building exercises from Chainsaw Suit, a comic that's still going and last published 9 hours ago.
- I've rounded out this posting with two October 2013 postings from R. Steven's Diesel Sweeties. Although these were a month later they round out this primeval period. They are licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.
I love these two cartoons, although I love coffee I am not addicted to it the way that people in the webcomics seem to be.
I really love the way that Pale Suzie turned into the vampire(??) in the first strip.
This is a resurrected page from the archives. Date from posting date of the featured comic. This blog entry really posted on 23 May 2015.