Tuesday 24 December 2013

Express Queue Panda

Another from Mr Lovenstein is my pick for this week. I know we shouldn't but it's really hard not to agree with the Panda :)
http://www.mrlovenstein.com/comic/504
Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.



Other notable entries:
  1. Lunababoon is an on-going multiple frame webcomic that I find amusing on a regular basis. Not rolling on the floor hugging my gut, but wry smile amusing. This one "Repress" is one of the better ones.
  2. Finally Amazing Super Powers. I find the quality of this very variable. This one on the real meaning of Christmas tickled my sense of humour.

This is a resurrected page from the archives. Date from posting date of the featured comic. This blog entry really posted in May 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment