First up today we have a debut on bacon sandwiches from Callous Comics. Callous occasionally makes me laugh out loud but more often just gives me a wry smile. I also tend to confuse it with both Donald Duck and with the PhD comic. I don't follow Donald Duck and no anthropomorphic animals are in PhD so I don't understand why the confusion.
Callous - The Comic Strip by Carlo Jose S. San Juan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
Other notable food entries:
- Toonhole is often challenging. This graphic Zombie comic is both challenging and funny but not for the squeamish.
- To help you recover, the rest are nowhere near as challenging. Evil Bread by Diesel Sweeties deals with the concept of gluten free coffee.
- No I don't miss gluten from Maria Scrivan's Half Full. Made me laugh out loud.
- Bound and Gagged makes its debut here with. He's not a werewolf. If I said why I found it so funny I'd spoil the joke, let's just say I'm not a werewolf either.
- Bizaro with a take on the classic mouse in the maze gag. OK.
- Buni on where American Hot Dogs come from.
- There's a red condiment that Japanese people like to sprinkle on their food in much the same way Kiwis like to sprinkle salt and pepper. Although not directly matching, this F Minus comic reminded me of that condiment.
This is a resurrected page from the archives. Date from posting date of the featured comic. This blog entry really posted on 24 May 2015.