Call it ISIL, call it Daesh, or call it ISIS as Darren does here, we're being prepared to send our young men off to die fighting them. I can't remember what we get out of it.
Spelling Mistakes Cost Lives by Darren Cullen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England and Wales License.
Other notable entries:
- Just to keep you freaked out, we have tales of lost calls and loves from parallel universes. Spooky possums. [Diesel Sweeties]
- It's not always easy to give up coffee. [Half Full]
- After the Paleo diet, it's time for the Chimp Diet. (Or should that be "Before the Paleo," the diets that came last had the fad that started first.) Unusually this isn't from a webcomic source I know. It's by Maki Naro and from the Popular Science website. [Pop Sci]
- Giving a friend a lift. [Spud]
- How to improve your product's image. [Urban Jungle]
- Going to the store and calling out the advert. [St Beals]
- Fractals. Don't understand fractals? You will after studying this posting. [Spiked Math]
- Have a look. What's in your salad draw? [Invisible Bread]
- Ever walked along the path and had a bird that could easily go to the side run along the ground ahead of you ending up many metres or tens of metres from where it wants to be? Thinking ahead seems to be a human characteristic that even smart animals often don't get. [Web Donuts]
- We all have our demons. [Poorly drawn lines]
This is a backdated page from the archives. Date from posting date of the featured comics. This blog entry was really written on 25 May 2015.