Saturday 28 February 2015

The strongest drink

Homoeopathic Espresso? Careful not to dilute it any more or  really bad things may happen. [Irregular Webcomic]

I love science and hate bullshit so for me, at least, you can't get too  harsh on homoeopathy.


 © 2002-2015 Creative Commons License
This cartoon is copyright and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported Licence by David Morgan-Mar. dmm@irregularwebcomic.net


Other notable entries:
  1. Why do wives tell so many lies? [Last Kiss]
  2. I tested this gag on my wife shortly after seeing it. While it's possible that the children's names are Hansel and Gretel, it's more likely that they will react the same way she did and just assume I meant the place the bird was currently standing. [Chainsaw Suit]
  3. It annoys me how the 3D printers are already going down the same overpriced consumables route as 2D printers did. [Arctic Circle]
  4. They all need to leave the nest eventually. [Poorly Drawn Lines]
Also worth a look if you're a bit bored:
  1. It never ceases to amaze me how in printed comics (At least in the 1960s) everyone accepted everything at face value. If I take this cartoon literally I guess it still works that way. [Pie Comic]
  2. There's no logic to my liking this, for me everything falls together in the perfect storm. Performing animals in cartoon. [Wumo]
  3. I work in software development. We've downsized since but in the old building when our boiling water tap broke several people could not cope with the idea of boiling a kettle ... despite having and using a kettle at home. [Callous]
  4. Yes, another take on rainbows. [Buni]
  5. At last gluten free pizza. [Picpak Dog]

This is a backdated page from the archives. Date from posting date of the featured comics. This blog entry was really written on 25 May 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment