When you fly, you always end up with something bad. Luckily for me the low pressure in the cabins always seems to disable my sense of smell. I guess others aren't so lucky.
Original. According to its website,Web Donuts is licenced under a Creative Commons license, but it doesn't say which.
Other notable entries:
- The student asked, "Master, what is the Dao?" I found this cartoon thought-provoking. [Pie Comics]
- TV Cooking show ... for dragons. [Spud]
- The protagonist is facing one of the great first word problems ... the call centre where fixing your problem is not provided for in the script. [Dilbert]
- I don't know about including this one. It's clever, but not visceral, an example of what I term "New York" humour, but it also reminds me of the original Reginald Perrin from the 1970s or 1980s British Parsnip. [Berger and Wyse]
- Lastly hats and fashion. [Pie Comic]
- Granny's toy boy. [Buni]
- Why are car seats called car seats? [Callous]
- Why do they call it Slow Cooking? [MegaCynics]
- This galaxy's education standards are abysmal. [Birdbrains]
- How to save money. [Wumo]
- Lastly Basic instructions. It's being going for years, appears in my feed on a regular basis, and shows inappropriate solutions to everyday problems. For all that, "How to accept an apology", is their debut here. [Basic Instructions]
This is a backdated page from the archives. Date from posting date of the featured comics. This blog entry was really written on 25 May 2015.