Sunday 22 March 2015

Help I am trapped in a fortune cookie factory

Hitting home here with a well crafted variation of the chain letter with the "Help I am trapped ..." meme just off stage.

Creative Commons License
Callous - The Comic Strip by Carlo Jose S. San Juan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. [Callous]


Other notable entries:
  1. Reminding me of Larry Niven's Theory and Practice of teleportation where it was a rejected option is this little gem. I'm sure that it has a long history before being lovingly crafted into a comic.  [Mr Lovenstein]
  2. When a service is "Free" I don't have a problem with the concept that I'm paying for it with my eyeballs, but when I've paid good hard cash. ISPs are apparently claiming net neutrality will be the end of life as we know it or some such blather. Needless to say they would profit from selling my eyeballs even though I paid for the service. [Truthdig]
  3. A dillema, what do science fiction movie characters eat? [Savage Chickens]
  4. ... and what if they eat too much? [Chainsaw suit]
Also worth a look :
  1. This is actually a good cartoon, but they have this really annoying soundtrack. You've been warned about this roadside picnic.  [Stoopid stuff]
  2. Drugs. Probably NSFW. Parental control. [Cyanide and Happiness]

This is a backdated page from the archives. Date from posting date of the featured comics. This blog entry was really written on 25 May 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment