The best of the month again goes to Wrong Hands for this piece on the Vintage Smartphone.
I kept this not because of the humour but because of the reminder of all the things I was so glad to farewell when we moved to modern digital communication.
John Atkinson's Wrong Hands is published under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported licence.
Other notable entries:
- A charming piece on 'Droids and smoking. At the time I kept it because it was funny, since then I've quit smoking and still find it interesting so I hope it will work for everyone. [Spud Comics]
- Piece on hand crafted food [Berger and Wyse]
- Two items on travel. First a take on the main thing that happens at airports [Moderately confused]
- Then a take on bringing the kids along on the trip. [Wumo]
- Here we introduce Grant Snider with the thoughtful Paper Love. [Incidental Comics]
- An almost believable future product. Introducing Google Nose by [Half Full]
- Jeff Stahler does a 50th anniversary tribute to René Magritte's 1964 masterpiece ‘The Son of Man’ [Moderately Confused]
This is a resurrected page from the archives. Date from posting date of the featured comic. This blog entry really posted 24 May 2015.