Friday 28 February 2014

Dumb Phone February

This is interesting. February 2014 was a month where I only kept enough in my archives to do one page. Obviously I wasn't planning this blog back then. It's been very rewarding reading back through all the strips I kept. Some I had forgotten and others revisited on a regular basis. Some, naturally I no longer understand why I kept them, but you don't get to see them.

The best of the month again goes to Wrong Hands for this piece on the Vintage Smartphone.



I kept this not because of the humour but because of the reminder of all the things I was so glad to farewell when we moved to modern digital communication.

John Atkinson's Wrong Hands is published under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported licence.

Other notable entries:
  1. A charming piece on 'Droids and smoking. At the time I kept it because it was funny, since then I've quit smoking and still find it interesting so I hope it will work for everyone. [Spud Comics]
  2. Piece on hand crafted food [Berger and Wyse]
  3. Two items on travel. First a take on the main thing that happens at airports  [Moderately confused]
  4. Then a take on bringing the kids along on the trip. [Wumo]
  5. Here we introduce Grant Snider with the thoughtful Paper Love. [Incidental Comics]
  6. An almost believable future product. Introducing Google Nose by [Half Full]
  7. Jeff Stahler does a 50th anniversary tribute to RenĂ© Magritte's 1964 masterpiece ‘The Son of Man’ [Moderately Confused]

This is a resurrected page from the archives. Date from posting date of the featured comic. This blog entry really posted 24 May 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment