XKCD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.
This means you're free to copy and share these comics (but not to sell them). More details.
The other top cartoon for today is Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal (SMBC) on how the press is determined to report trivia rather than the important news.
Other notable entries:
- What happens when Santa is spotted? Jeremy Kaye attempts to answer this. [Up and Out]
- An illustrated poem The winter tree (Not humour). [Buttersafe]
- An irreverent and scary Christmas cartoon collection. [Bizarro]
- Some you've seen here before, most you haven't. Buni's top 10 cartoons for 2014. I love the mime's stretcher and the afterlife for demons [Buni]
- An accident to a pet "This can not be a coincidence" [Wumo]
This is a backdated page from the archives. Date from posting date of the featured comics. This blog entry was really written on 25 May 2015.