Sunday 14 June 2015

Piñata Drivers with a Gherkin

This week I've found some oldies but goodies. Jokes that are so old that it isn't funny but with new twists that gave me a laugh.

As always, your funny bone is not my funny bone but I hope you enjoy these.
1. The old, "we know what happens, I think the kids know what's happening but somehow the target doesn't know that the kids know".
Source Web Donuts, CC Licence.

It's an oldie,but a goody and a clever take on the old paper-horse.

Other notable entries:
  1.  And, if you like, how we all feel about the drivers on the road. 
    Except I've never driven a yellow car.  Source Wrong Hands. Creative Commons License
  2. Yet an another variation on an old joke Cat Stuck in a Tree by Toonhole. Topical in mid 2015, let's hope it still stands in 6 months time.
  3. It's a universal "truthoid" that child custody cases always go wrong. Thanks Wumo for this gem.
  4. Finally another Dinosaur Whiteboard. This one is so dumb but it made me laugh. Hopefully I wasn't unique. 
    Source The Dinosaur Whiteboard, Creative Commons License.
Also worth a look if you're a bit bored:
  1. Air Drums by Invisible Bread.
  2. The source of failure by Diesel Sweeties.

No comments:

Post a Comment